In this talk the presenters explore the arsenal of tools available to Android UI engineers that let you implement some of these important guidelines, including responsive design with multi-pane layouts, metrics and layout grids, and core navigation components.
This study is provided by thinkinsights with Google. Research objectifies on the lines of gaining a deep understanding of smartphone consumer behavior with regards to:
- How smartphones are used in daily life?
- How do consumers multi-task with their smartphones?
- What types of info are consumers searching for on mobile?
- What role do smartphones play in decision making for products & services?
- How do consumers respond to mobile ads?
Nokia Kinetic device demo from Nokia world 2011
This is a concept device from Nokia. The UI overlay allows you use the phone by bending and twisting the device. The amazing part is the flexible AMOLED screen that we have been seeing quite much in demos.